- Reservations are subject to availability, at our discretion. Please call the telephone number specified on the restaurant’s home page to make your reservation. Purchase of a voucher is not a guarantee of a reservation.
- Vouchers can be used as full or part payment on goods and services at Beautiful South. Purchases made with vouchers are not refundable in cash.
- Vouchers are not transferable, refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen.
- Experience or Deal vouchers must be presented by the bearer on arrival at Beautiful South and must be mentioned when booking.
- Vouchers purchased for experiences or deals can be exchanged for the experience or deal detailed on the voucher or for goods and services up to the value of that experience or deal. Items ordered in addition to the experience and discretionary service charges / gratuities are not included in the price of experience or deal vouchers.
- All vouchers are to be redeemed in Beautiful South restaurant only.
- All postage of vouchers is to UK addresses only.
- All vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of sale unless an alternative expiry date is listed on the voucher. Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange.
- All vouchers must be booked in advance.
- Vouchers for experience days are only valid with a booking and no admittance shall be permitted for persons without a booking.
- Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
- Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. Where vouchers are dispatched by email, risk will pass to the customer when the email is sent and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full.
- Vouchers can be purchased through the Beautiful South website and over the phone.
- For technical queries regarding the website, shopping cart or receiving the vouchers order tramadol online saturday delivery please contact 0208 367 1414
- For voucher queries relating to the menus, restaurants or bookings please call the restaurant directly.
- The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the term ‘voucher’ as used in these terms and conditions refers only to vouchers purchased directly from the Beautiful South website and include monetary vouchers, deal vouchers and experience vouchers.
Should you be unhappy with your vouchers, please return them to us within seven days of receipt and we will provide a full refund.
To request a refund, please call 0208 367 1414 to report the problem and then post the vouchers to Beautiful South Vouchers, 25a Windmill Hill, Enfield, EN2 7AE.
The refund would be made to the card or method used for payment and for the full amount stated, including the postage and packaging.
Guest cancellations of meal experiences and monetary voucher bookings are subject to the cancellation policy of Beautiful South; guests may be charged a cancellation fee. Where a voucher has not been used due to the cancellation of a booking, the voucher remains valid until used or expired.
Experience or deal vouchers cancelled by customers less than 4 weeks before a booked experience or deal, shall be forfeited with no right to refund or exchange.
In the unlikely event a booked experience day is cancelled by the company the experience voucher shall remain valid and the company will make every endeavor to rebook the experience day at a mutually convenient time within the next 12 months. Where a booking cannot be re-arranged the experience voucher can be used in exchange for goods and services up to the face value of the voucher at Beautiful South in the UK (subject to voucher expiry and reservation at the restaurant).
The company cannot be held liable for any travel or accommodation costs in relation to a cancellation and experience day vouchers that are no rebooked or exchanges for goods and service shall be forfeited